Board index News and Announcements News and Announcements Rift Compatible Games in the Steam Sale

Rift Compatible Games in the Steam Sale

News related to Oculus Rift

Post Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:29 am

Nice list here - hopefully it gets updated as the sale goes on.

Anybody picked / picking anything up from the list?

EDIT: Strike Suit Zero is on the list there, and I'd just like to direct your attention to this thread which those of you interested in the game might be interested in....
https://twitter.com/JaminEatWorld

Recently bought dear esther,half life + ep1,ep2+ lost coast,team fortress & lunar flight,also got war thunder.Already own a few of the titles mentioned including dirt 3 which is the only game i can bear to play atm on my 55" LED tv with DFGT,wheelstand pro until my rift arrives as for some reason i've completely lost interest knowing the little black briefcase on its way in a few weeks :s

I was actually surprised to hear how many game out now are compatible with the rift i wasnt expecting so many. Its good to know so many games are out before its even out commercially, i can only imagine when the big wigs start backing it.

I would like Amensia to be added to this list as soon as possible. Just imagine the repercussions. It would be a lethal combination. Would you dare play it with OR on?

wowtgp wrote:
I would like Amensia to be added to this list as soon as possible. Just imagine the repercussions. It would be a lethal combination. Would you dare play it with OR on?

Hell, no. I'm not even comfortable looking at it on a screen. I definitely wouldn't want to put myself in the game and have a first person view of that thing with no jaw that Pewdiepie calls the "Bro".

Even if Amnesia were to support OS officially, I wouldn't dare trying it. Oh hell no!

I couldn't complete it with my naked eyes in broad daylight, let alone playing it with Oculus Rift. I would die with heart attack.

Thanks for the list, there are some good titles in there.
Looking forward for more of these!

orz User avatar

Already picked up CS:GO, Mirrors Edge and am downloading TF2 as we speak. Really excited to see how they'll play under the Oculus Rift.

This is really promising, the avalible games for the OR also decides wether or not the OR will be succsesful.

Return to News and Announcements

Spinnakr Active Analytics