Board index Oculus Rift Gaming Corner Indie Games Surgeon Simulator 2013

Surgeon Simulator 2013

Post Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:08 pm

That game, with Oculus Rift, would be awesome!
This is the type of games I would like to see in the future!

Post Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:39 pm

Oh my. I'd like to play that game on the Oculus Rift.
I bet I would be laughing to no end while I desperately try to do things right.
I would then make my friends play it saying that it is a serious game and watch as they get frustrated while playing it.

Post Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:14 pm

It would be a hilarious yet a disgusting experience. I could never beat any level of this game on the pc, so playing it on OR would be mission impossible, but i guess i would give it a try, just for the fun of it!

Post Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:58 am

There needs to be a lot of these humorous type games. I truly doubt any medical school would want this in their training. Still would be a great game to play just for laughs.

Post Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:05 pm

This would be pretty awesome, in fact, pretty much any simulator of any kind has much more merit with an OR.

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:26 am

I was thinking about trying this game but didn't get a chance yet. I saw the videos and you actually operate a patient as the title says. Gosh! Once it launches in Oculus Rift, man I'm going to be a doctor and a qualified surgeon myself :D

But, I don't think anyone would trust me with my simulator experience and allow me to operate them in real time. LOL!!!

Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:46 pm

The funniest part is when the computer monitor said "insert disk" and the clumsy surgeon knocked over a corded phone and the cord dangled down making the monitor appear to say "insert di-k". Pure comedy gold.

Post Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:46 pm

Would be awesome. I think it would be a little tricky to play at first, because its already tricky with a mouse. But, it has a ton of potential. I would play the heck out of it.

Post Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:37 am

I don't know if I would like to play this game with OR. Believe me, this game is BS. I saw Pewdiepie, a very famous YouTuber, play this game. From what I saw, it looked so stupid and ridiculous, but at the same time, I couldn't stop myself from laughing.

It was so bad that I decided to give it a go. Downloaded the game off Steam, installed it and finally, launched the game. I tried to get the hang of this game for at least 30 minutes before giving up on it and uninstalling it from my PC.

I am not sure if I would go back and try this game with OR. There are other great games to play.

Post Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:06 am

Awesome idea! Due to the nature of the game, it would never become a TRUE simulator, however it will be an amazing experience to play. The Rift definitely needs more video games similar to this.

PreviousNext

Return to Indie Games

Spinnakr Active Analytics