Board index Oculus Rift Gaming Corner Indie Games Dream will be supporting the Oculus Rift at its launch

Dream will be supporting the Oculus Rift at its launch

Dream is claiming to offer Oculus Rift support on launch.

Dream is a first person atmospheric exploration game that has you assume the role of Howard Phillips, a young graduate with no direction in life who develops an obsession with his dreams. Discover dreams and nightmares filled with puzzles and secrets to help Howard find the meaning to his life.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... d=92647949

This looks pretty awesome! :) Reminds me of the old PSX game LSD a little bit, except.. well.. with actual gameplay. :lol:

Wow, this game looks very trippy and cool. I got a little chill of excitement watching the video because it hit me that soon people are going to be able to play games like this in virtual reality ,which they have been trying to do for decades. It's like we're living in a science fiction movie.
It's kind of a miracle that this is even possible because so many people have tried and failed to make a VR headset for gamers to use at home.

I see still more reasons to buy the Oculus Rift. Can wait until it is in the shop and we can actual take it with us to home and try it out. Now I only hope they not only make games for it, but also some interesting other things. Plenty examples here on the forum for the developers :-)

That looks pretty awesome. I like the way that you incorporated your ideas into the feel of your game. Its pretty great. I can't wait to try out something like this on the Rift when I am able to. You did a pretty awesome job with this game. Keep it up! Hope the rest of the game is as good as it looks now. There is a lot of ideas but they show you the things that you can do with this software.

quite nice.
thanks for sharing
:lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dream looks, well, pretty dreamy. It's a beatiful game filled with exploration and puzzles but sources say that it would be released in the Second Quarter of 2013. We still have a couple of months more to wait.

That just goes to show that the OC is being warmly welcomed by the gaming community. Now it's obviously becoming mainstream as we expected.

Looks awesome, because in the end what is the purpose of a great electronic gaming gadget, if it doesn't have supported games.
I hope to see more and more games that utilize the OR technology.

Aladar wrote:
This looks pretty awesome! :) Reminds me of the old PSX game LSD a little bit, except.. well.. with actual gameplay. :lol:

I remember LSD... Man, that was the weirdest game ever. Most of the times I was just like "Wut?!". Other times, it got too disturbing, and I took a break from playing it...

Next

Return to Indie Games

Spinnakr Active Analytics