Board index Oculus Rift Gaming Corner Indie Games Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Post Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:18 pm

I think this game would be really interesting ported into OR.
What could be better than a virtual reality horror game. (;

http://youtu.be/aDs8vDPLSRc

Post Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:35 pm

Having OR support for Amnesia would definitely make the game more spookier and scarier than before. I mean turning your head left 90 degrees and something just pops out at you. It would scare me to hell. It would make a much better gaming experience for all gamers who like to play horror games.

Post Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:16 pm
s58 User avatar

I have not played this game much but I have heard it is quite the thrill at scaring and creeping out others.
It sounds like it would be great with OR and would enhance it's scaring ability. Anyone else agree? I really think it would. I want to buy the game first though haha.

Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:32 am

:3
Should of used the search button. But oh well, this will help the game hopefully get OR support.

Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:57 pm

I can see the headlines now.

"Is virtual reality a thing of the past? Horror title gives players heart attacks worldwide."

That's just what I think would happen, haha. I would love the increased horror and suspense from games using the Oculus Rift.

Post Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:40 am

I think it would be awesome for this game to be ported into the OR. The game was terrifying when I first played it and that would make it even more real and terrifying. I liked to play as much as possible and I think it will be a great addition to the OR community.

Post Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:10 am

Even if they dont make it some one will mod it

Return to Indie Games

Spinnakr Active Analytics