Board index Oculus Rift Gaming Corner Indie Games Spellirium - a 2D word puzzle adventure - on the Oculus Rift

Spellirium - a 2D word puzzle adventure - on the Oculus Rift

We all know that the Oculus Rift is gonna revolutionize your face waaay more than Google Glass. i mean, just look at it: the Rift covers WAY MORE of your face than Glass, so it's obviously WAY BETTER.

But can it do for 2D games what it's doing for 3D games?? We playtested our upcoming word puzzle / point n' click graphic adventure game Spellirium on the Oculus Rift, and captured our own pure, unbiased reactions:

i'm excited. Are you excited?

Spellirium pre-orders are available here!

- Ryan

That was... an unique expression about the Oculus Rift, i might say. Never heard of the game, but can't wait to play it with the Oculus Rift so i can have pretty much the same experience without it.

I have to agree with blacksolaris on this one. Your expressions was absolutely something and judging by it the game looks promising. might have to try this game when I get an OR unit on my hands.

icebloodz wrote:
I have to agree with blacksolaris on this one. Your expressions was absolutely something and judging by it the game looks promising. might have to try this game when I get an OR unit on my hands.

You don't need the Rift to play it, it's a 2D game. He was being very, very sarcastic.
But I appreciate the humor and think it was a cute way to promote the game.

Return to Indie Games

Spinnakr Active Analytics